YEA I PLAYED YOUR GAME HERE WITH COMEDY ALRIGHT ......IM DRMIX
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great short Game, but for me to much Cutscenes!
Amazing game. PLEASE IF YOU WILL LIKE THIS VIDEO AND WATCH IT TILL THE END AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL IT WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED
This was short and sweet! The atmosphere was great! I'm hoping to see a full length game diving deeper into what the monster is and what it wants.
Good joob, the game is kinda unoptimized but it looks good for a small team. We think it is too short and whole game was actually very predictable.
The game is really good but not perfect. Good luck for future projects.
Nice job! I know a lot of work goes into these projects, and you guys should be proud of your finished work. Some feedback for your consideration:
1) More player choices would be nice. It's little too "on rails" .
2) There's an old saying that what you can't see is often scarier than what you can. The final monster would be scarier if you didn't get quite as good a look at it in the end ... more shrouded in shadow, closer camera angle, faster cut-away, etc.
Just my opinion. Thanks for sharing your game, and keep up the good work.
Very good work on this game nice cinematic horror game just wish it was a little longer.
I enjoyed it. Was pretty creepy and a fun atmosphere. I'll be looking forward to a longer version in the future.
2nd Game is where it is at
Hey i played your game for my channel
I like the game it was a fun play.
Short, but really well done. The only issue i had was how cramped it felt, like there was no room to explore. It feels like your on a rail at a haunted house ride.
I liked the game but felt it could have been better. You expect games to be a bit more interactive, but a lot of time the player has no real control. I feel it would have been a bit more immersive if we could at least look around instead of having a fixed camera.
Really, really awesome job! I really like the voice acting, it gives you the feel that you are the character and what you are currently thinking. The small are a bonus for me. This is something else, haven't seen this kind of game before. Good work, can't wait for the "Horror Mins" series.
Fun short horror game i enjoyed it :D
Because most of the scares are presented as cut scenes its not very scary. Also, since the game relies on the person speaking to convey the story, there should be sub-titles.
Otherwise I enjoyed it for what it was.
I think it wasn't that scary but the graphics were very good
This had a great atmosphere.
This was really cool! I loved the music and the voice acting was top notch! can't wait to play more short story games from you! Played as part of a 3 game video, yours is the 3rd (saved the best for last) it starts at 10:18!
I'm not gonna lie, that cabin looks chill, I'd rent it out for like 500 a month if I was a rich indie and it had internet but it would need a bathroom and a laundromat.
A lot of hard work went into this, you and your team should be proud! Will the following games shine light on the origin of the mysterious creature?
Hey thanks for playing!
The following games for "Horror Mins Interactive" will each be different, not the same story.
But of course this doesn't mean we couldn't make a "Cabin 2" for the series in the future 😉
Very very very very AWESOME!
The atmosphere was perfect for horror! Excellent job! It may have been short but it was very scary!! To everyone who worked on this I think came together very well! All around fantastic everything!! I look forward to see more from you and even if my heart is still racing. :'D
Thanks for the fun :)
Very Cool experience.
Hey funny vid thanks for playin! Subbed 👌 😂
hi, big thx for the very good shocking short game. i love it. greetings from rosti
Thanks for the video, I wasn't able to run it.
cool glad you did a vid, thanks for playin!
I'd like to leave my review of this game here (I don't do voice over in games so I'll type it all here ) so there will be slight spoiler beyond this point:
1. The game is simple and effective. Direct to the point and doesn't make me go in circles to progress.
2. Voice acting is surprisingly good, he doesn't just read off a script. There were times he sounded like Liam Neeson. There's one point in game where he still sounded cool and calm after seeing a glimpse of the thing, I was expecting him to be a bit surprised like a gasp or a bit scared in his voice. But in the 2nd half after noticing it again, he actually sound scared which is good!
3. The picking of the chocolate bars made me nervous thinking that it might affect the story. I like that you gave me the choice (I picked almond, not a huge fan of dark chocolate)
4. The music added to the game plus sound effects added the fear and you know you're screwed
5. The monster design is unexpected. he looks like the malboro of the FF games. The design is fine with me. My guess is that its an alien?
It would be awesome if you make a series of short games or compile all short stories into one game that could be either be connected or separate stories. After making a good number of stories with unique monsters, you can create a game where one protagonist versus all (not in a fight way, more like how to escape them or learning how to defeat them)
Will be waiting for more! ( just read in your description it IS a series. Now I'm very excited)
Edit: I edited a lot due to typo
Hey thanks for doing a vid 👌
The voice actor was done by a audio engineer, voice acting isn't his thing but he had the equipment and courage to do it and came out great!
And yes we are planning a series of different story's & who knows maybe there will be a prequel/sequel to Cabin 😉
Very excited to see more of this series, very well done!
For how short this game is, It is amazing! Love it 100% I'd love to see a series of short mini games like this that all link together 😄
Are you on FB (FaceBook) & Tumblr too?